Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mini-Portfolio

I started college as a Business major concentrated on Accounting. I chose this rather "dry" major because I'd always wanted a simple 9-5 job that could make a decent amount of money.So that was my plan when I was 18 years old. However, after I took my first business course, I realized that this wasn't what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, so I went on and change my major to Heath Science. Again, I wanted to find something "easy" to do, which wasn't easy for me because my heart wasn't in it... Then at the end of my second year at SJSU, I took 2 beginning art classes, and I'd finally realized that doing something I really enjoy doing is more important than how much money I make in the future. And that's how I'd given art a chance. I'd always love drawing since I was a kid. Actually, I love seeing the final product of my work. I love the satisfy feeling of finishing a piece of art. Today, I'd officially became a BFA student in Animation/Illustration program. I am looking forward to the challenges that I will face and the satisfy feeling when I overcome those. For once in my life, I choose a hard road rather than an easy way out, and so far I'm glad made that decision because I remember a quote from the A/I website, "if you want to success, choose something hard and do it better than anyone else."












No comments:

Post a Comment